Natural Virgin 8" Wool Teddy Futon Mattress
- 8" mattress height
- medium comfort rating
- tufted organic cotton GOTS cover
- filled with 100% all natural, American-grown virgin wool from humanely raised sheep
- temperature control for any season
- natural moisture repellent
- dust mite resistant
- free of flame retardant
- proudly made in San Francisco
- works as a bed mattress or foldable futon mattress
- adjustable base compatible
- limited lifetime warranty
Twin Mattress - $499
Twin XL Mattress - $599
Full Mattress - $699
Queen Mattress - $799
Cal King Mattress - $899
Eastern King Mattress - $899
For sizes larger than twin, we recommend buying a $100 upgrade for reinforced tufting in order to make it a little more tightly tufted for long term use to prevent bunching.
We also recommend protecting this (and any organic futon) with an extra layer of zippered protection, because though the wool is dust mite resistant, the cotton cover that's tufted on (not removable/washable) is not dust mite proof...this cover will accomplish that. Here's also a basic quality option made by The Futon Shop. We like the one made in San Diego because of the generously sewn zippers.
Wool helps lower the heart rate, increases the duration of REM sleep, naturally controls temperature and is resistant to mold and mildew.