Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector
- Give your mattress the much-needed nourishing layer of protection with our newly introduced GOTS certified organic cotton mattress protectors!
- Ideal for someone who has allergies to dust mites, mold and mildew and looking for a great investment.
- Prevents allergens, pet dander, and dust mites from accumulating in the mattress.
- Superior breathability.
- Maximum comfort and flexibility.
- This protector is a long-term investment in the quality of sleep and overall health.
- Made with two layers of soft 100% organic cotton jersey fabric and laminated in between with our signature TPU coating.
- Free of vinyl/PVC, VOC’s, phthalates, latex rubber and other carcinogenic chemicals.
- No PBDEs, Flame Retardants, Dyes, Biocides.
- Lightweight and easy to change.
- Skirt: 100% organic cotton jersey with biodegradable TPU.
- 100% waterproof and protects against spills, stains, dust mites, and other bacteria.
- The fitted skirt can easily accommodate a mattress up to 18” pocket.
- GOTS, Fair Trade & Oeko-Tex certified.
- TPU meets the GREENGUARD Gold Standard.
- Eco-friendly and reusable packaging.
- Machine wash & dry.
- 10-year warranty.
Fabric weight: 200gsm
Crib 28x52in (71 x 132cm)
Twin 38x76in (99 x 193cm)
Twin XL / Split King 39x81in (99 x 206cm)
Full 54x76in (137 x 193cm)
Queen 60x80in (152 x 203cm)
King 76x80in (193 x 203cm)
Cal King 72x84in (183 x 213cm)
Split Cal King 37×84″ (94x213cm)
- Machine wash in warm water before the first use. Gentle biodegradable detergent is recommended.
- Use non-chlorine bleach only. Tumble dry on low heat. Remove promptly. Do not iron.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Due to the unique way of our fabric processing and production, the organic cotton protectors are always upsized, meaning we make them slightly larger (appx. 2-3in wider and longer) to overcome shrinkages which occur in organic cotton fabric since no chemicals are used to stop fabric from shrinking.
- Simply pre-wash your new bedding before the first use for the ultimate comfort and fit!
- Two to five washes may be required for all noticeable shrinkage to stop. The protector should never shrink below the actual standard sizes. If it does, our CEO will personally send you a free replacement.