Colibri Healing Ceremonial Drinking Cacao
Regular price $22.00
- all organic and well sourced ingredients
- synergistically blended with revered and potent plants: maca, chaga ,and reishi
- use in an intentional way to aide in transformational shifts
- intense deep raw chocolate flavor
- cocoa has a deep rooted history of ceremonial and ritualistic medicine in the Aztec and Mayan cultures.
- known to open the heart chakra, heighten awareness, inspire creativity, and support meditation
- 5.5oz - about 15-18 servings for daily servings, depending on serving strength
- for a CEREMONIAL DOSE - depending on sensitivity, take up to 1/4 of container.
- ECUADORIAN ARRIBA NACIONAL CACAO utilized in this blend: Grown in high–elevation highly mineralized volcanic soil. Brought down from the mountainous regions via donkey back. Minimum 30 year old True Arriba Cacao trees, some as old as 80 years. Water source is rain or deep mountain spring water, never from irrigation of potentially contaminated rivers and streams. Always Sun Dried, never gas dried. Phytic Acid free. Pods are harvested only when fully mature and ripe. Organic Certified. Exceeds fair–trade standards.
- 100% Arriba
- 100% Raw from start to finish
Available locally only...not shippable.