Organic Cotton Premium Vegan Pillow
made with USA grown 100% Organic Cotton batting covered with sturdy 100% Organic Cotton Damask - more durable or pliable than sateen
handcrafted in Eco California facility
made with the finest natural, toxic chemical-free ingredients available
Standard 20 X 25" $79 light fill, $89 medium fill, $99 heavy fill
Queen 20 x 30" $89 light fill, $99 medium fill, $109 heavy fill
King 20 x 35" $99 light fill, $109 medium fill, $119 heavy fill
Child 14 x 20" $69 light fill, $79 medium fill, $99 heavy fill
All Natural Materials:
- 100% Organic Cotton Batting Fill - USDA Certified Organic Cotton from Texas
- Covered with our premium 100% Organic Cotton Damask
- Would you like a free sample of the Organic Cotton Batting? Email us!
Free of Chemical Flame Retardants:
- Not treated with chemical flame retardants
Handcrafted with Care:
- Each pillow is handmade in California in a clean, chemical-free working environment to reduce allergens. Even our walls and floors have been naturally sealed.
What Makes this Organic Cotton Pillow Special?
- Made with the best all natural, chemical-free materials
- Pure Organic Cotton is perfect for those with chemical sensitivities
- Hand filled to avoid clumping
- Available in 3 support levels, Lite, Regular, and Heavy Fill lofts
- A sturdy, firmer type pillow. See our kapok pillows if you like more plushness.
- Breathes very well, allowing a comfortable night's sleep
- Pairs perfectly with a Kapok pillow for those who prefer to sleep with two pillows
- Standard size 20 x 26: Lite 3" thick, Regular 4.5" thick, Heavy 5.5" thick
- Free of flame retardant, finishing, and other toxic chemicals
- Finished with a durable 100% Organic Cotton Damask outer
Ships within 1-3 business days.
Protect Your Pillow with a Protective Covering
Make sure your pillows are protected! Order an organic protective barrier covering made with our USA 100% Organic Cotton with a super dense weave designed to keep your pillow safe and protected from dust and dust mites. This organic barrier cloth cover keeps the pests out. We do not treat ours with polyurethane like most do.
Certified Organic Cotton - US Grown