Orange Blossom - Essential Oil Soy Candle
A sensual blend of Orange, Grapefruit, and Lemongrass essential oil. Orange Blossoms, the flowers of orange trees are sensual and uplifting. It's sweet, citrusy, fresh, and romantically pleasant. Orange blossom flowers have long been associated with good fortune and are commonly used in bridal bouquets.
- Burn time : 8oz - 50 hrs, 10oz glass jar - 70 hrs
- Never touch or move a burning candle. Never move a votive or container candle when the wax is liquefied.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 2 inches of wax remains (1/2 inch if in a container).
- Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for unwanted drafts before re-lighting.
- Always keep the candle within your sight. If you are going to leave the room, be sure to first blow out all candles.
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room. Don’t burn too many candles in a small room or in a “tight” home where air exchange is limited.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets. Do not place lighted candles where they can be knocked over by children, pets or anyone else
Shipping Fee $5